Thursday 2 February 2017

First Day of School Welcome

Dear pupils and parents,

I am glad I can get this blog up finally.

I am glad to follow up my P1 class and be the form teacher of Primary 2 Compassion this year.
There is a change of Co-form and English teacher. Miss Lim Shao Lan will missed our class and I sure our kids will be missing you too, Miss Lim.

Thank you for being a supportive co-form teacher teaching our class  English, Social Studies and PAL teacher last year.

Miss Lim is teaching a P1 English class this year. We welcome the following new teachers in our class :

Co-form teacher : Mdm Rosalina
EL/SS : Mdm Geetha
Chinese teaaher : Mdm Yang
Music  : Miss Wen Cai Zhuang

Here are some photos we took on the first week of school. Timetable was suspended for the pupils (and teachers) to ease into the first week. Many bonding activities were carried out for us to know each of us better.  We play Human Bingo game and Find a Friend to interview Game.

The school also organise a photography competition. We are to post any of the following as a class without using any props :

1. Sports day cheer
2, An aquarium
3. Too shocked that school has started

Our class chose Number 3 !  Check out our funny shocked faces below...Hee :)






















What school has started !!! 




Jacky : Haiz..... I want my school holidays ...

I honestly feel that we won't win the competition as my 2 Compassion darlings look more happy that school has started then "SHOCKED"



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Welcome to P2 Compassion Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template